Narva is a multicultural town and within the project, we want to highlight people from different cultures and share their stories. Mostly we are focusing on the work with migrants from Post-Soviet countries due to the uniqueness of the Ida-Viru region. The majority of the Narva population are Russian speakers.
Within the project VitaTiim' youth worker in cooperation with Narva youth we want to implement various public events:
- Live library to share migrants stories
- Community kitchen - open cooking workshops
- Portrait exhibition with the aim to share stories
- Workshops for young people on the migration and global education topic
- International garden bed - At least 5 articles/art materials in the youth magazine 'Narvamus' about migration topic.
The main target group of the project is young people 14 - 26 y.o with a native Russian language. The project will be beneficial for the local community as well.